As you may have seen in the previous post, I have the Fujifilm GFX 50S for about a month and over the next week, I’ll be testing it. I’ll head out soon to work on my Tattoos of Asia project, and am playing with every aspect of the camera before I leave so I know what to expect.
Day 2 was a Saturday with my good friend Marco for a quick coffee in the morning, and then an afternoon with my wife before I head out. We decided to head up Namhansanseong for a view of the city as the sky was looking promising.
Thoughts from today:
- The 65:24 crop is a lot of fun
- The tonality is truly special
- You can handhold this thing with no worries at all
- The 110mm f/2 lens is special
- The files can be pushed a LONG way
- Seoul sunsets haven’t changed